Comprehensive solution combats identity threats and strengthens zero trust
- Identity Attack Surface Management: Acalvio’s ShadowPlex Identity Protection product maps out the attack surface in identity repositories like Microsoft Active Directory or Azure Active Directory, as well as the credential caches on various endpoints. This allows for an integrated analysis of identity misconfigurations and potential attack paths traversing across exploitable relations, cached credentials and lateral movement links. Remediation includes administrative clean up and active defense compensatory controls.
- Active Defense against malicious activity: Acalvio’s ShadowPlex Advanced Threat Defense product creates a rich and extensive set of honey accounts automatically blended into Active Directory and disperses corresponding honey tokens throughout the enterprise network for malicious actors to find and use. It also detects credential stealing tools by providing exploitable deceptive opportunities. Acalvio Active Defense is an award-winning platform based on cyber deception and built on more than 25 issued patents. Active Defense forms the basis of MITRE Engage.
- Extensive integrations with the security ecosystem: Acalvio’s ITDR solution integrates with existing EDR, SIEM, SOAR, NAC and other security solutions deployed at an enterprise to understand the assets in the environment, to automatically deploy deception across the enterprise, to detect usage of decoy credentials and to enable a variety of automated real-time responses.
1. Identity Defined Security Alliance – 2022 Trends in Securing Digital Identities https://www.idsalliance.org/white-paper/2022-trends-in-securing-digital-identities/
2. Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report 2022 https://www.verizon.com/business/resources/reports/dbir/
3. Gartner®,“Enhance Your Cyberattack Preparedness With Identity Threat Detection and Response”, 2022-10-20 | ID: G00765882. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
About Acalvio Technologies
Acalvio, the leader in cyber deception technology, helps enterprises actively defend against advanced security threats. Acalvio Active Defense Platform, built on 25 issued patents in autonomous deception and advanced AI, provides robust solutions for Identity Threat Detection and Response (ITDR), Advanced Threat Detection, OT Security, Zero Trust, Active Directory Protection and Ransomware Protection. The Silicon Valley-based company’s solutions serve Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and are available to deploy on-premises, in the cloud or via marquee managed service providers. For more information, please visit www.acalvio.com.
Matter Communications for Acalvio